Friday, September 18, 2009

Soccer Clash

Hi everyone my name is Lhens Juste I just wanted to notify you that I will be covering sports this entire semester. I will be taking about all sports here at Keene State College and giving my oppinions on what I think of the games and the athletes. I look foward to getting my thoughts out there for you to read and for you and me to get to interact with one another and exchange comments. One game that I really want to talk about is the game between the Keene State Owls and Plymouth State University. These two teams are rivals and it should make for a good game on Saturday. Plymouth State is a perfect 4-0 to begin the season meanwhile the owls are 2-3 going into the game. This would be a big win the mens soccer team to maybe help get their season turned around. The game should be physical and it should be fun, I hope everyone goes to it, because it should be a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I got plenty of photos Lhens of a lot of the fall sports teams already, and am always shooting more, let me know if you need any!

    ReplyDelete