Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soccer team surging despite loss

Hello everybody it's me Lhens again and today I am going to talk to you guys about a sports topic that has been on my mind as of late. The topic I'm refering to is the great play of the men's soccer team They are clicking on all cylinders and proving to be a really tough team to beat. After losing to Babson in a dissapointing loss they reeled off two straight wins all while winning five out of their last six games. The goalie Peter Kersker has played very well and they've gotten great play out of their two young freshmen stars Shawn Shand and Joe Senecal. They are playing well as a unit and they are showing how good of a team they can be.
I know they lost yesterday's game to Umass Darthmouth but they stayed in the game against a very good team and that is something they can build on for the next game. Even with the loss I like the direction this team is headed in. If they can play to their strength and play hard, teams will have a tough go against them every time out. I feel that is the next game they will come out playnig harder and it will ultimately lead them to a victory.

1 comment: